The current covid-19 pandemic is having far reaching consequences for both communities and businesses throughout the UK.
Boiler Plant Maintenance have been adapting our ways of working to comply with the latest guidance for our industry and from Welsh Government.
Our staff have been issued with guidance on how to keep themselves and our customers safe including:
- maintaining 2m distance from other staff, members of public and clients
- wearing a mask at all times
- following the latest guidance from Welsh Government
- regular and correct hand washing
- hand sanitising regularly
We are confident that we can continue to service our clients safely but should you need to discuss anything with us prior to our visit please contact us in advance.